[Insight-developers] CMake Changes

Ken Martin ken.martin@kitware.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:35:27 -0400

I just checked in some changes to the CMake build process and hopefully I
fixed up most of the Insight CmakeLists.txt files. The basic changes are
that makefiles now support multiple targets and source file lists. For
example
SOURCE_FILES(ITKCommon_SRCS itkCommand ...)
ADD_LIBRARY(ITKCommon ITKCommon_SRCS ...)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(exeName SourceList1 SourceLists2 ...)
The EXECUTABLES command has been removed. Also the TESTS command no longer
creates an executable. You should use ADD_EXECUTABLE to add the executable
and then use TESTS to indicate it is a test. I believe that where a source
list can be used you can use a source file as well. So for one file
executables you do not need to define a source list, you can just do
ADD_EXECUTABLE(exeName srcName)
There may be a bug or two until I test all possible configurations.
Ken