[Insight-developers] custom build for FLTK generated files

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:00:39 -0400

Right now there is no way, but it should be easy to add a new command.
Other commands are adding custom rules programmatically right now, so
all the infrastructure is there.  The testing stuff is supposed to be
using a rule like that.  I am not sure if it has been written yet?
Dan?  Perhaps it just needs to be checked in?

-Bill