[Insight-developers] Building application with CMake

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:48:04 -0500

There is a way to build shared right now but I don't think it works for Insight yet.
Sorry for the confusion.

As for your question, for static libraries it should not be adding the libraries
to the library rule.   It seems like a bug.

-Bill