[Insight-developers] some classes added

Luis Ibanez ibanez at cs.unc.edu
Thu Sep 14 12:07:34 EDT 2000

Hi,

We just checked in the following classes on the
repository:

1) itkImageIteratorWithIndex
2) itkImageLinearIterator
3) itkImageSliceIterator

4) itkFilterImageAdd

5) itkReadMetaImage
6) itkWriteMetaImage

------

1- is a modification of   itkImageIterator
that internally stores an index. That allows
to accelerate pixel access.

2- derives from (1), and provide line by line
access to pixels. A direction of movement
should be selected. This iterator is the one
used by the recursive Gaussian filters.

3- derives from (1), and provides slice by slice
access to pixels. Two directions of movement
should be selected. These two directions define
the orientation of slices that will be accesssed

4- is just a test of how we builld a pixel-wise
filter. A lot is yet to be done here.

5,6- are classes to read and write images in
a format that we use extensively here at UNC.
details about the MetaImage format can be
found at

    http://www.cs.unc.edu/~aylward

---