[Insight-developers] valarray: no such file ?!

Daniel J. Blezek, Ph.D. blezek at crd.ge.com
Wed Sep 6 08:31:29 EDT 2000

Paul,

  I just ran into the same thing.  The easiest thing to do is
install/upgrade these RPMS (from the LibC contrib).

binutils-2.9.5.0.22-6.i386.rpm
gcc-c++-2.95.1-3.i386.rpm
cpp-2.95.1-3.i386.rpm
gcc-2.95.1-3.i386.rpm

This fixes the problem.  The egcs compiler is a bit outdated, and the gcc
stuff integrates egcs back into the main line gcc source development.
Anyway, I can also send you the RPM's if you like.

-dan