[Insight-developers] sgi make error

chenting chenting at graphics.cis.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 4 23:43:28 EDT 2000

I use SGI machine, os iris6.5. after your newest update. I found,
1.)all files in ./CMake/Source is empty and there is no the CMakesetup file at
all. So there is no way for me to build it on NT
2.) when I run configure and make on the SGI machine. The make give the
following result:
cd .; make - CMakeTargets.make
UX:make: INFO:'CMakeTargets.make' is up to date
cd .; make - all
UX:make: ERROR: don't know how to make all(bu42)
please check your file systems again and make sure they can run on SGI without
any specially enviroment definition.
actucally in the configure process, the system cannot open find the following
files:
./CMake/dummy.in
./CMake/MakeFileTemplate.in
./CMake/CMakeSimpleRules.make