[Insight-developers] possible tcon topics

Lydia Ng lng at statsci.com
Fri Oct 27 01:29:30 EDT 2000

FYI, I found a couple of articles showing how to do psuedo partial
specialization
in VC++6.0
http://msdn.microsoft.com/peerjournal/vc/g062600b.asp
http://www.oonumerics.org/oon/oon-list/archive/0528.html

They seem equivalent and basically involves using nested classes - not very
pretty though. Might be interesting as a starting point.

Lydia