[Insight-developers] Doxygen documentation (URL ?)

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Oct 25 13:28:35 EDT 2000

Try http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/index.html
I just noticed that we have to upgrade the version of Doxygen that we're using...
I'll do it.

If you go to http://public.kitware.com/Insight/HTMLPrivate/ you can kick off the
documentation generator (this is a password proteced page for developers). This
is useful after checking in a class or modifying the documentation.

Will