Some news...

Ross Whitaker whitaker at rolle.engr.utk.edu
Fri Mar 17 09:30:43 EST 2000

Hello Friends,

I wanted to share some news that will potentially impact this group.

I will be leaving the University of Tennessee this summer to take an Assistant
Professor position in Computer Science at the University of Utah.

My hope is that the team of people we have working on this project, including
me, will continue working on it throughout and after my move.  As you know, Utah
has quite a strong medical program, and many good resources to support this kind
of work.

I look forward to seeing you all at the upcoming meeting.

Regards,

Ross

Dr. Ross T. Whitaker, Assist. Prof.         Dept. of Elec. Eng.
Voice: 423/974-9438                         307 Ferris Hall
Fax:   423/974-5483                         University of Tennessee
Email: rtw at utk.edu                          Knoxville, TN 37996-2100
Web: rolle.engr.utk.edu/~whitaker