CVS repository access

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Jan 31 15:48:38 EST 2000

The list is archived and there is a digest also. You can access these using
the regular majordomo commands. I plan on putting up a Web based archive
search in the near future.

>Just trying to test the access to the CVS repository,
>but.....we'll need a (login,password) pair for getting in.

I have distributed login and password pairs for all people with write
permission. I gave Steve (Steve's voice mail actually) all the UNC folks
passwords since there were quite a few of them. Anyone who knows the
password can obtain read permission on the repository using the CVS account
reader with a password of ins8

- Ken