[Insight-developers] about mesh structure

chenting chenting@graphics.cis.upenn.edu
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:53:41 -0500

Sorry, maybe I did not make myself clear enough.
In itkmesh, there is object:pointdatacontainer, which store the data
associate with the mesh's points.
In my application of the deformable model, points in the mesh may be
associated with more than one
kind of data. For instance, I hope to store both the force vector and the
normal vector at each point in the mesh.
However, there is only one pointdatacontainer defined in the itkmesh, so I
am wondering if it is possible
to store more than one data associated with the point in itkmesh?