Exception handling in Insight

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Apr 12 15:55:31 EDT 2000

Hi Josh-

Thanks, we'll look at it. Your timing is impeccable - we have a design review coming up on Friday and this is on the agenda.

FYI- Code (in Code/Common) and some tests (in Testing/Code/Common) have been checked into CVS (31 classes by my rough estimate). On any given day it may not work (and will certainly change), but it might be worth poking around to become familiar with the ideas. The smart pointer and object factory usage is particularly interesting. The itkBasicArchitectureTest.cxx  test is an instructive example.

Will