[Imstk-users] An error occurred when iMSTK make

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Wed Nov 21 11:12:46 EST 2018

Also, if you could pipe the log of your build in a file and send that file
along that would be helpful, so we can investigate which part failed
(higher than your screenshot) :

cmake --build . > imstkbuild.log

And forward the imstbuild.log file generated in your build directory. (it
might take a long time since it won't print the build log in the console,
only in the log, so make sure to let it run all the way).

For reference, cmake --build will compile using the generator you specified
at configuration time (make for Unix makefiles, or ninja).

Hth,

Alexis Girault

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018, 06:18 Andinet Enquobahrie <andinet.enqu at kitware.com