[Imstk-developers] Dashboards cleaned up

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Mon Apr 30 11:51:44 EDT 2018

Hello,

iMSTK dashboards had been in serious need of maintenance as of late. I
found some time last week to work on some things:
- setup a new dashboard machine on Ubuntu (liones)
- setup a new dashboard machine on Windows 10 that runs msvc 2017 (roshar),
and can test vtk and vulkan backends
- fixed compilation issues on windows related to google test
- fixed compilation issues on linux related to Assimp linking
- fixed compilation issues across systems related to google test in debug
- rebased, cleaned up and merged some PR's that were up
- added prerequisites to README regarding system packages and CMake version

Those machines are all set up for nightly builds and continuous builds with
buildbot:
https://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=iMSTK&date=2018-04-30

On top of this:
- I might be able to add msvc 2015 to roshar at some point when I get more
time
- msvc 2013 builds on marvin might run from time to time... but that
machine often runs into issues, so don't expect to have stable results from
that machine.

Looks like the only issue we currently have is related to some missing
external data on windows with vulkan.

[image: Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 11.51.02 AM.png]
​
Thank you all for your patience!

Best,

Alexis Girault