[Imstk-developers] MD5 issue with libusb

Dzenan Zukic dzenan.zukic at kitware.com
Wed Sep 27 16:21:58 EDT 2017

If SourceForge is not down or corrupted, they might have updated the .7z
file which contains the source by some minor version. That is a plausible
explanation for MD5 mismatch. Or an error in downloading. This is
speculation, I haven't compiled iMSTK in a while.

Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)