[Imstk-developers] Line mesh connectivity

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Fri Oct 27 10:43:41 EDT 2017

I don't think we have ever used the line mesh class here (correct me if I'm
wrong Sreekanth). I think Hong wrote this.

@Hong: would you know if you were not using the connectivity information?
@Nick: whichever way, it seems we should just try to properly use it.

Alexis Girault
R&D Engineer in Medical Computing