[Imstk-developers] What's the scale for iMSTK?

Sreekanth Arikatla sreekanth.arikatla at kitware.com
Mon Mar 13 11:13:25 EDT 2017

Hi Nick,
           It will, but it is up to the user to input the numbers in
consistent units. For example at present, we input the gravity as 9.81 in
order to be consistent with the rest of the problem definition (where we
use *meters *and *seconds*). Depending on the problem there could be cases
where a local inconsistency in units could be canceled out but it is rare.