[Imstk-developers] Clearing surface mesh data on intialization

Milef, Nicholas Boris milefn at rpi.edu
Thu Jul 27 17:03:41 EDT 2017

For now, I can just put the seam computation before the clear. However, this will break if the vertex order changes or something like that. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I would want users to know explicitly if they're messing up their data. A reinitialize function doesn't convey this imo.