[Imstk-developers] A couple new MRs

Sreekanth Arikatla sreekanth.arikatla at kitware.com
Thu Dec 29 11:55:18 EST 2016

Hi All,
         I have added another MR to the list. Here is the link:
*https://gitlab.kitware.com/iMSTK/iMSTK/merge_requests/118
<https://gitlab.kitware.com/iMSTK/iMSTK/merge_requests/118>*

In summary, this MR contains changes that fix all the major outstanding
issues with the physics module in iMSTK. Please see the description in the
link for more details.

It would be great if you guys can review. I'll take a look at some of the
MRs that are waiting for review.

Thanks.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 7:02 AM, Alexis Girault <alexis.girault at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> I have been spending a couple (too many) hours in planes and airports
> (still in Dublin currently waiting for my flight to France), so I have had
> the opportunity to work on a couple things in iMSTK:
>
> 1) Correct warnings: https://gitlab.kitware.com/
> iMSTK/iMSTK/merge_requests/116
> 2) Skip compute bounds in VTK to speed up rendering:
> https://gitlab.kitware.com/iMSTK/iMSTK/merge_requests/115
> 3) Adapt and rebase Hina work to the camera navigation branch to enable
> the use of lambdas for custom event handling in the vtk interactor style,
> (design concept that we discussed a little while back) :
> https://gitlab.kitware.com/iMSTK/iMSTK/merge_requests/117
>
> If you are not yet on holidays you're welcome to review those. If I get
> more travel time in my hands I'll look into render details / materials.

> Best,
>
> Alexis

Sreekanth Arikatla, Ph.D,
Senior R&D Engineer,