[IGSTK-Users] Polaris driver incompatible?

Fabian Torres dae.wong at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:57:09 EDT 2015

Hi.

A while ago I created and application using IGSTK 4.4

I use a polaris Spectra to track some tools, I updated the Polaris Toolbox
software to the latest version. Using the new Polaris toolboox I have no
problem to connect and track.
The problem comes when I use my IGSTK application, it seems that I can
connect to the Polaris Spectra tracker but It doesn't track anything.

Is it possible that the new Polaris driver is incompatible or have some
communication issues with older versions of IGSTK (IGSTK 4.4)?

Thanks.

--
Fabián Torres Robles
Maestria en Ciencias en Ingeniería Electrónica
e-mail fabian.trobles at gmail.com, dae.wong at gmail.com