[IGSTK-Users] Dome volume in NDI Aurora

Clarkson, Matt m.clarkson at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 13 06:24:22 EDT 2015

Hi there,

what I mean is that it appears that I can only track within a cube volume. Im not trying to visualise it at this stage. So, if I look here:
http://www.ndigital.com/medical/products/aurora/#specifications-planer-field

the tracking range appears to match the cube. I would like to be able to track a larger field of view, as specified by the dome volume.

Is that possible?

Thanks

Matt