[IGSTK-Users] Polaris hybrid spectra and OpenIGTLinkTrackingBroadcasting

j.nijkamp at nki.nl j.nijkamp at nki.nl
Tue Feb 25 11:24:29 EST 2014

Hi,

I am using the OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcastingUI to set up communication with an Aurora EM tracking system, which works fine.
Now I try to do the same for a Polaris hybrid spectra system.

I use the (attatched) polarisHybridPointer.xml file as configuration for the system.

The system nicely starts to reboot when I execute:
  this->m_TrackerController->RequestInitialize(oigtLinkTrackerConfiguration->m_TrackerConfiguration);
But then I get an (ieo->GotInitializeError()) for which I cant see what the problem is.

I have used:
ITK 4.2.0
VTK 5.10.1
FLTK-1.1
OpenIGTLink (most recent)
IGSTK 5.2
None of the sourcecode has been changed.

Am I doing something obviously wrong in the .xml file?

Regards and thanx,
Jasper Nijkamp