[IGSTK-Users] New IGSTK release 5.2

Özgür Güler ozgur_guler at gmx.at
Tue Mar 12 11:22:30 EDT 2013

Dear IGSTK users,

On the behalf of the IGSTK developer's team, I am pleased to announce the
release of IGSTK 5.2

You can download this release from the Download page:
http://www.igstk.org/IGSTK/resources/software.html

Build instructions are found here:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/How_to_build_IGSTK

Release features include:

- ITK v4.x replaces ITK 3.20.

- Modified image reslicing component (requires VTK v5.10 or higher).

- New git repository for IGSTK Applications (http://igstk.org/IGSTKApps.git).

  Currently contains the programs used in an Image-Guided   Interventions
tutorial. Further information about the IGI tutorial can be  found here:
http://isiswiki.georgetown.edu/zivy/igiTutorial/igiTutorial.html

- Various bug fixes.

We would like to thank Prof. Wolfgang Freysinger and Zoltan Bardosi for
their efforts and contributions to this release.

Enjoy IGSTK

Dr. Dipl.-Ing. Özgür Güler, Bakk. techn. PhD
Research Assistant
4D-Visualization Laboratory
Univ. ENT Clinic
Innsbruck Medical University
Anichstr. 35, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria

tel.: +43 512 504 23428, fax.: +43 512 504 25231

voxelmaster.eu
www.gueler.at