[IGSTK-Users] Unable to compile vtkMakeInstantiator

Özgür Güler ozgur_guler at gmx.at
Thu Dec 12 15:13:56 EST 2013

Hi Matias,
could you please specify the version of each toolkit you use, VTK, ITK, etc.

You may also look for the setup we used for our nightly builds here:

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=igstk

If you click on a build name in the table and then "view notes", you
can see the particular setup for the build with all the version
numbers.

Best,
Ozgur

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Matias Montroull <matimontg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've compiled VTK and ITK and now I'm trying to compile IGSTK and I'm
> getting this error:
>
> CMake Error at C:/Buildvtk/UseVTK.cmake:32 (INCLUDE):
>
> include could not find load file:
>
> vtkMakeInstantiator
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
> CMakeLists.txt:61 (INCLUDE)
>

> What may be the problem?
>

> Thank you,
>

> Matias.

Dr. Dipl.-Ing. Özgür Güler, Bakk. techn. PhD
Research Assistant
4D-Visualization Laboratory
Univ. ENT Clinic
Innsbruck Medical University
Anichstr. 35, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria

tel.: +43 512 504 23428, fax.: +43 512 504 25231

voxelmaster.eu
www.gueler.at