[IGSTK-Users] Building IGSTK 5.2 | Unresolved itk::MRCImageIOFactoryRegister__Private()

Frederic Perez frederic.perez at alma3d.com
Mon Apr 22 10:54:04 EDT 2013

Hello again,

we have found out that adding the ITKReview-4.3.lib library to the
Properties > "Additional Dependencies" for both the igstkTests and
igstkStateMachineExportTest projects solves this issue.

We bet this should be tackled at a CMake level, by editing the appropriate
CMakeLists.txt file to include this "ITKReview" library (maybe using
${ITK_LIBRARIES}?).

Best,  Frederic