[IGSTK-Users] Help! How to correctly install IGSTK for use it with Qt and a InfiniTracker camera from Atracsys?

Özgür Güler ozgur_guler at gmx.at
Wed Apr 17 10:43:54 EDT 2013

Hi Alejandro,

the default build mode in all IGSTK required toolkits (ITK, VTK,..) is
static and hence the generated libraries have *.lib extensions. It seems
that you try to build IGSTK using shared libraries and therefore it is
looking for a *.dll (vtkImaging.dll). Please verify that the
"BUILD_SHARED_LIBS" cmake option is "off" in all cmake configurations.

Let me know if this helps,
Ozgur