[IGSTK-Users] Igstk and ascension medsafe

Fabian Torres fabian.trobles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:39:56 EST 2012

Hi would like to know if someone has managed to work with ascension medSafe
tracker.

It is supposed that igstk support this tracker but when I try to build it
with the medsfae option on I get some linking errors.

I´ve been posting this error from around a year now and I do not get the
solution for this problem. So if some one has achieve to work with medSafe
please let me know how to do it.

I`m usin

CMAKE 2.8
ITK 3.2
VTK 5.8
Igstk 4.0 or 5.0 (Iget the same error in both versions)

and Visual Studio 2008

Thanks

--
Fabián Torres Robles
Maestria en Ciencias en Ingeniería Electrónica
e-mail fabian.trobles at gmail.com, dae.wong at gmail.com