[IGSTK-Users] MicronTracker Usage and Markers template directory

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Tue Mar 20 09:36:15 EDT 2012

Dear Ann

It seems you are not correctly setting the markers template directory
name.  I would add a debugging print statement in the main program (
OneViewAndTrackingUsingMirconTracker.cxx ) to print out the template
directory name and then compile and run the application to see what
you are getting.

Andinet