[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK 5 and MedSafe

Fabian Torres fabian.trobles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:35:31 EDT 2012

Hi on January 25 of this year I reported some errors using Ascension
MedSafe Tracker, IGSTK 4.4 and Visual Studio 2008.
Patrick Cheng Answered my message ass follows:

Thanks for the report. I did reproduce the error with the MedSafe
version of their API ( ATC3DGm.h & .lib).

We will need to work with Ascension to find the best way to resolve this issue.

I wonder if this problem is solved in IGSTK 5.0, and if someone has use
MedSafe with IGTK 5.0?

Thanks

--
Fabián Torres Robles
Maestria en Ciencias en Ingeniería Electrónica
e-mail fabian.trobles at gmail.com, dae.wong at gmail.com