[IGSTK-Users] Problems with building IGSTK 5.0

Simon Simon.Hahne at gmx.de
Mon Jul 2 08:57:58 EDT 2012

Hi Özgür!

Thank your for the fast reply.
but now I get many linker errors:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual __thiscall
TrackerDataLoggerGUI::~TrackerDataLoggerGUI(void)"
(??1TrackerDataLoggerGUI@@UAE at XZ)" in Funktion "_main".
igstkTrackerDataLoggerMainFLTK.obj

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void
__thiscall PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI::SaveCalibration(void)"
(?SaveCalibration at PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI@@UAEXXZ)".
PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI.obj

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void
__thiscall
PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI::InitializeTrackingAndCalibration(void)"
(?InitializeTrackingAndCalibration at PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI@@UAEXXZ)".
PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI.obj

 error LNK2001:  unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void
__thiscall OneViewAndTrackingGUI::EnableTracking(void)"
(?EnableTracking at OneViewAndTrackingGUI@@UAEXXZ)".
OneViewAndTrackingGUI.obj

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void
__thiscall OneViewAndTrackingGUI::DisableTracking(void)"
(?DisableTracking at OneViewAndTrackingGUI@@UAEXXZ)".
OneViewAndTrackingGUI.obj

LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void __thiscall
FourViewsAndTrackingGUI::StopViews(void)"
(?StopViews at FourViewsAndTrackingGUI@@UAEXXZ)".   FourViewsAndTrackingGUI.obj

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void
__thiscall FourViewsAndTrackingGUI::StartViews(void)"
(?StartViews at FourViewsAndTrackingGUI@@UAEXXZ)".  FourViewsAndTrackingGUI.obj

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void
__thiscall FourViewsAndTrackingGUI::EnableTracking(void)"
(?EnableTracking at FourViewsAndTrackingGUI@@UAEXXZ)".
FourViewsAndTrackingGUI.obj

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void
__thiscall FourViewsAndTrackingGUI::DisableTracking(void)"
(?DisableTracking at FourViewsAndTrackingGUI@@UAEXXZ)".
FourViewsAndTrackingGUI.obj

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol""public: virtual __thiscall
TrackerDataLoggerGUI::~TrackerDataLoggerGUI(void)"
(??1TrackerDataLoggerGUI@@UAE at XZ)".  igstkTrackerDataLoggerGUI.obj

Could you please help me again?

With best regards

Simon