[IGSTK-Users] Ascension3DGTracker

Sean Lee kevinseanlee at live.com
Tue Jan 24 17:09:31 EST 2012

Hi, Patrick,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I have not found answers from your reply yet.
I can run the sample code from ATC very well, in which I set "C:\Program Files\Ascension\3D Guidance (Rev D)\3D Guidance API\ATC3DG.lib" in Additional Dependencies. I did same thing to Navigator, it brought out those link errors with titled IGSTK.lib(igstkAscension3DGTracker.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ...No compiling error from IGSTK project. So I think it is something regarding the link configuration. dll library?
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.
Sean