[IGSTK-Users] pure virtual function in

Sean Lee kevinseanlee at live.com
Fri Dec 21 08:29:31 EST 2012

Thanks, Ozgur.
It was fltk-1.3.2. But how do I fix it? Can I keep this version and fix the problem?
Sean

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 07:56:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [IGSTK-Users] pure virtual function in
From: ozgur_guler at gmx.at
To: kevinseanlee at live.com
CC: igstk-users at public.kitware.com

Hi Sean,

which FLTK version do you use?

IGSTK is compatible with FLTK versions 1.1.X
Best,

Ozgur
On Dec 20, 2012 10:19 PM, "Sean Lee" <kevinseanlee at live.com> wrote:

I am getting this link error when I building the calibration example.
1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------2>------ Build started: Project: PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExample, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2>PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI::InitializeTrackingAndCalibration(void)" (?InitializeTrackingAndCalibration at PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI@@UAEXXZ)
2>PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI::SaveCalibration(void)" (?SaveCalibration at PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI@@UAEXXZ)
2>C:\OpensourceBinary\IGSTK2\bin\Debug\PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExample.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 4 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

But suppose that those two functions are pure virtual functions and would be overridden in  PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExample.

Any ideas what are happening? Thanks.
Sean