[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK 5.0 install problem: Cannot find IGSTKBuildSettings.cmake

zhao lian knife.fe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:39:46 EDT 2012

Hello IGSTKers,

Got the same issue.

My solution is remove the following line from  {igstk 5.0
root}/CMakeLists.txt
${IGSTK_BINARY_DIR}/IGSTKBuildSettings.cmake

I've also tried to add these lines to {igstk 5.0 root}/CMakeLists.txt
# Save the compiler settings so another project can import them.
INCLUDE(${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/CMakeExportBuildSettings.cmake)
CMAKE_EXPORT_BUILD_SETTINGS(${IGSTK_BINARY_DIR}/IGSTKBuildSettings.cmake)

then I got the following error message when configuring

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeExportBuildSettings.cmake:17 (MESSAGE):

The functionality of this module has been dropped as of CMake 2.8. It was

deemed harmful (confusing users by changing their compiler). Please remove

calls to the CMAKE_EXPORT_BUILD_SETTINGS macro and stop including this

module. If this project generates any files for use by external projects,

remove any use of the CMakeImportBuildSettings module from them.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:355 (INCLUDE)