[IGSTK-Users] 3D Segmentation.

Simon Simon.Hahne at gmx.de
Wed Apr 25 04:31:15 EDT 2012

Hi all!

I have a similar problem. I have a CT_Dataset and want to segment it
first and then visualize it with fltk.
I read the CT_Dataset with the DICOM Reader in ITK and so I get a
         itk::Image<signed short,3>
,put it into a BinaryThresholdImageFilter, save the Dataset and read it
with igstk::CTImageReader. But it
costs a plenty of time to write and read. Is it possible to save the
output of the segmentation so that I can use it
with IGSTK or fltk? I tried to convert the Dataset with a
itk::ImageToVTKImageFilter into a vtkImageData but fltk cannot
visualize it.

with best regards

Simon