[IGSTK-Users] Multi-Thread in IGSTK

nova eka diana nekadiana at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 02:03:59 EDT 2012

Hey all,

I want to create multiple thread in igstk, the first thread is for grabbing
the video frame and the second frame is for processing the input frame.
I'm still confuse about the threading concept in igstk and also how to
invoke an event to a thread.
I know how to do it using MFC in vs2010 c++, but i don't have a clear idea
how to do it using igstk.
What is pulse generator, and how to use it, I'm still confuse how to use it.

Somebody can explain to me? And it will be better if I can see the scratch
code to implement multi thread.

Thank you so much.

--

Best Regards,

Nova Eka Diana
University of Science and Technology
Intelligence and Interaction Research Center
Korean Institute of Science and Technology