[IGSTK-Users] Possible to add more actors to an ObjectRepresentation?

s_goertl at ira.uka.de s_goertl at ira.uka.de
Fri Nov 11 08:06:13 EST 2011

Hello,

I've written my own ObjectRepresentation, which is derived from
MeshObjectRepresentation. I tried to add a second actor to the actors
list in my ObjectRepresentation (by using the AddActor(vtkProp*)
method). Unfortunately it still only shows the original actor
(standard object representation), even though the new actor is
certainly in the list.

I believe that comes down to the visibility that is also set in the
AddActor() method, which I can't quite follow, or that for some reason
the actor is neglected.

Is there a reason for this, or should this simply be done in a whole
different way?

Thanks a lot!
Regards, Jochen