[IGSTK-Users] User-meeting CARS?

Kevin cleary cleary at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue May 31 10:58:18 EDT 2011

Hello all

We decided not to have a user meeting at CARS this year. In the last year
I moved my lab across town from Georgetown University to Children's
National Medical Center and we are just getting re-organized. However, I
will be at CARS the whole time and if there is interest I would be happy
to host an informal user group session at lunch one day, let me know if
you are interested.

Kevin Cleary

====

Kevin Cleary, PhD
Technical Director, Bioengineering Initiative
The Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation
Children's National Medical Center
6th Floor Main Hospital, Room M7735
111 Michigan Ave., N.W
Washington, D.C 20010