[IGSTK-Users] PivotCalibration sample

Thanh-Ha NGUYEN nguyen.than.tu at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:49:40 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I tried to compile the PivotCalibration sample from the Sandbox-4.4 but some
errors occured :

'RequestAddSample' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
'RequestCalculateCalibration' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
'GetValidPivotCalibration' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
'GetCalibrationTransform' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
'GetPivotPosition' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
'GetRootMeanSquareError' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
'GetNumberOfSamples' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'

I checked in the "igstkPivotCalibration.h" and indeed none of the mentioned
methods are declared. So where can I find the proper
"igstkPivotCalibration.h" to use ?

Thank you in advance.

Thanh-Ha

Current packages :