[IGSTK-Users] Where to find CMake variables' description ?

Thanh-Ha NGUYEN nguyen.than.tu at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:48:47 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the "AscensionTracker" sample from the Sandbox-4.4.
Everything compiled. But it crashes while attempting to execute this
instruction :

igstk::SerialCommunication::Pointer serialComm =
igstk::SerialCommunication::New();

Actually I don't think the crash is due to any wrong implementation, that's
why I didn't go further on debugging. First, I want to make sure everything
prior the compilation is done correctly. Hence, my question is :

Where can I find the description of each IGSTK's, ITK's, and VTK's CMake
variables  ? I feel that I missed something while configuring their
environnment.

Thank you in advance,
Regards

*OS : Windows XP Pro