[IGSTK-Users] Having issue with TrackerVolumeViewer

Arefin Shamsil marefin at uwo.ca
Thu May 19 11:47:13 EDT 2011

 Hi all,

Thanks for your help. I was able to connect to my Polaris Hybrid through the Tracker Volume Viewer example (beeps when connected), which shows only x y z axis in all four quadrants.

I have followed step by step instructions laid out in

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Tracking_Volume_Viewer(http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Tracking_Volume_Viewer), but I am not able to see the different color moving markers on the screen when I present the tools in front of the tracker. I have tried hours to diagnose this issue, but I am not understanding what the problem is.

If I must tune the proper XML reader C++ file located in IGSTK\Examples\TrackerConfiguration\configurationFileReaders, could you please tell me what is generally changed. I am exploring this for the first time, so I am kind of confused.

Thanks

Arefin