[IGSTK-Users] TrackerDataLogger GUI issues

Arefin Shamsil marefin at uwo.ca
Wed Jun 15 14:51:52 EDT 2011

Hi Patrick

Thank so much for responding. I built both IGSTK and IGSTK sandbox with the FLTK option ticked out. All the other examples run with GUI but only this one is not working. I tried again with the #include "....GUI" file in the TrackerDataLogger header and .cxx files but I get multiple errors when building the solution in Visual Studio.

If you need more information, please do let me know and I will try to be more specific.

Arefin