[IGSTK-Users] Visually tracking polaris wireless tool in real-time

Arefin Shamsil marefin at uwo.ca
Wed Jun 1 13:42:10 EDT 2011

 Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to blend HelloWorld tracking example with PolarisTracker example. Since the HelloWorld example visually tracks the movement of the mouse pointer on the screen, I have tried to accomplish the same using the polaris tracker wireless tool. But I am not able to do so because SetScaleFactor() is not a method of the PolarisTracker class.

Can anybody tell me what method will allow me to visually track the polaris wireless tool on the computer screen. Is there a better and accurate way of doing this without using the HelloWorld example template?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Arefin