[IGSTK-Users] win32 unhandled exception during runtime execution of TrackerConfiguration function (Help!!)

Arefin Shamsil marefin at uwo.ca
Fri Jul 8 12:00:04 EDT 2011

Hi IGSTK Team,

I have written a VOID function similar to the default examples that is ought to read a XML file and configure it. My function builds error free but when I execute the program, I get an "Unhandled Win32 exception" error message and does not execute further. I defined my VOID function as such:

    void TrackerConfiguration(std::string &trackerXMLfile){.....}

In the FLTK GUI code, I call the function as such :

char *fileName = fl_file_chooser("select a xml file");

Fl_output *ConfigurationFileTextField;

this->ConfigurationFileTextField->value(fileName);

std:string ConfigurationFileName(this->ConfigurationFileTextField->value())

m_Logger->TrackerConfiguration(ConfigurationFileName);

I don't know what the problem is because it builds completely error and warning free but gives me win32 unhandled exception during runtime.

If someone can let me know the issue and way to fix it, it would be really appreciated.

Sincerely,
Arefin