[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK TrackerDataLogger application modification problem (HELP!!)

Arefin Shamsil arefinster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:10:10 EDT 2011

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks very much for your reply. I have added my code (the .h and .cxx
files).
Just to give you some info, what I am trying to do is track multiple markers
using the TrackerDataLogger example and by integrating the
TrackerVolumeViewer example in it, visualize the tracked object and record
the real-time transform data simultaneously.

So the problem is, after adding the quadrant views which is named with a
pointer m_ViewerGroup (which is defined in the GUI.h file), I am unable to
use it in .cxx file to add meshObject and meshObjectRepresentation to this
quadrant views. I really do not understand, if it is defined in the header
why does it give me undeclared identifier error. I even arranged the header
files in a hierarchical fashion so that I should be able to call any methods
or attributes in the main source file due to inheritance.

I get the following errors due to the line 597 in the .cxx file.

Error    1    error C2065: 'm_ViewerGroup' : undeclared identifier
C:\Documents and Settings\SArefin\Desktop\IGSTK Build
2\Examples\TrackerDataLogger\igstkPolarisTrackerGUI.cxx    597
Error    2    error C2227: left of '->m_3DView' must point to
class/struct/union/generic type    C:\Documents and
Settings\SArefin\Desktop\IGSTK Build
2\Examples\TrackerDataLogger\igstkPolarisTrackerGUI.cxx    597
Error    3    error C2227: left of '->RequestAddObject' must point to
class/struct/union/generic type    C:\Documents and
Settings\SArefin\Desktop\IGSTK Build
2\Examples\TrackerDataLogger\igstkPolarisTrackerGUI.cxx    597

Please help me understand and/or debug the problem.

   Sincerely
Arefin