[IGSTK-Users] SeneGraphVisualization Issue

Tanu S twrkmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:15:03 EST 2011

Patrick,

I am not sure about the path you are referring to but I have added the
following lines in the "igstkIncludeDirectories" fix the issue.
"
IF(IGSTK_USE_SceneGraphVisualization)
   SET(IGSTK_INCLUDE_DIRS_SOURCE_TREE ${IGSTK_INCLUDE_DIRS_SOURCE_TREE}
  ${IGSTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/SceneGraphVisualization)
ENDIF(IGSTK_USE_SceneGraphVisualization)
".

Thanks,