[IGSTK-Users] SeneGraphVisualization Issue

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Jan 14 12:35:59 EST 2011

Hi Tanu S.

I can't reproduce the error with CMake 2.8.3 + IGSTK 4.2 on Windows 7.

In the CMakeLists.txt line 215:

OPTION(IGSTK_USE_SceneGraphVisualization "Enable scene graph
visualization by allowing the observer to listen to relevant events" ON)
IF(IGSTK_USE_SceneGraphVisualization)
   INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
${IGSTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/SceneGraphVisualization )
ENDIF(IGSTK_USE_SceneGraphVisualization)

The directory should be included.

Patrick