[IGSTK-Users] 3D Reconstruction.

Ashwath Hegde, ERS-HCLTech Ashwathh at hcl.com
Mon Feb 28 09:01:57 EST 2011

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the reply mail.

Please find the attached image viewer screenshot.
The 3D view in the viewer is displaying an overlay of the segmented portion as  3D segment along with the transparent head region.

We have a doubt whether this kind of display is possible using ITK-SNAP.
Kindly help us on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwath