[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK: Polaris and recorded images synchronization

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Feb 25 11:31:00 EST 2011

Hi Lai,

What is the status of your video recording component? Unfortunately, we
haven't quite finish that function in IGSTK at this moment, which means
you can't do the whole application in IGSTK. We do have some draft code
for testing purpose, if you are willing to jump on the beta.

But if you have that component developed independently already, then its
relatively easy to integrate IGSTK tracking into your program. I can
give you some guidance on that.

Let me know how I can best assist you,

Patrick