[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK: Polaris and recorded images synchronization

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Feb 25 09:56:23 EST 2011

Hi Lai,

You might find this reference helpful:
http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3083

vtkNDITracker class is the precursor of igstk tracker code. If that
tracking code works and you have your video recording working in VTK, I
would recommend you do it in VTK.

VideoGrabber component is currently under development, so there is no
video recording capability in IGSTK yet. Once we have that, it will be
relatively easy to do this in IGSTK.

I hope this helps,

Patrick