[IGSTK-Users] Ascension 3D Guidance trakSTAR issues

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Feb 14 10:10:03 EST 2011

Hi Efthymios,

Try include the following lines in your CMakeLists.txt file

FIND_PACKAGE(IGSTK)
IF (IGSTK_USE_FILE)
   INCLUDE (${IGSTK_USE_FILE} )
ELSE (IGSTK_USE_FILE)
   MESSAGE( FATAL_ERROR "This application requires IGSTK. One of these
components is missing. Please verify configuration")
ENDIF (IGSTK_USE_FILE)

If it still doesn't work, please a you code snippets so we can help
diagnose the problem.

Patrick